Jacaranda Housing is working towards building a secure and robust future for the organisation and tenants.
2020 will see the organisation deliver its 5-Year Development Plan and Strategic Business Plan for 2020-25 based on housing people most at risk along with a mixture of affordable and market rentals to assist with growing the organisation to a new and sustainable level.
2020 will see Jacaranda Housing continue to:
- Govern the organisation in the manner expected of a Company Limited by Guarantee legislated under the Corporations Act 2001;
- Maintaining compliance with the National Regulatory System Community Housing (NRSCH) to ensure Jacaranda retains its registration as a community housing provider so it can continue to house people in need.
- Review and amend its Constitution in collaboration with the membership of Jacaranda Housing;
- Develop strategies to increase the Housing Assets under management and ownership leading to the opportunity to house more community members at risk and facing housing stress;
- Encourage active feedback from tenants regarding Housing and Tenancy matters.
Jacaranda Housing will continue to consult and inform members of the crucial decisions determined by the Board of Directors to ensure the sustainable future of the organisation.